General Adventure Park Rules
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least 5 years old and capable of performing specific safety related tasks independently.
- 5-6 year old children must be accompanied by an adult in a 1 adult to 1 child ratio on Purple trails in the main park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Get specific training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Participation Agreement & Liability Release Forms
- Every climber must have a waiver on file. Use the waiver link in your confirmation email to complete the online waiver. An adult/guardian must sign a waiver for climbers under the age of 18.
Age requirements for all aerial trails
“Supervised”: An adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the park ground. “With Adult”: an adult (18+) must accompany children on trails—max. 2 children per adult.
Ages 5-6: May only climb the two Purple Trails, and must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on the trails at all times.
While using the park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- Start with a yellow or green trail. A blue trails must be completed before going on any black trail. You must be at least 15 years old to use the Commando trails.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current trial to another.
- Weigh less than 265 lbs.
- No sandals or flip flops, bring or wear closed toed shoes or sneakers. No exceptions.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects in a way that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes trail with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
- Lockers are available to rent. Personal items may be left in a paid locker or your vehicle.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.